Celebrating National Ice cream month with homemade Blackberry Ice Cream!
I used an ice cream maker to make this. Can also be made without one.
Blackberries – A handful + some for garnishing
Sweetened condensed milk – 1 cup
Heavy cream – 1 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
- Puree the blackberries using milk, keeping some aside for garnishing.
- Mix the condensed milk, heavy whipping cream. Check the mixture for sweetness. Can add more condensed milk or sugar, depending upon taste. For me, this mixture was sweet on the milder side and that’s how I like it.
- Add the blackberry puree to it.
- Transfer to the pre-frozen ice cream maker container.
- Turn on the ice cream maker, and let it run for around 20 minutes. The mixture will turn into a nice soft serve ice cream. If you want it bit more on the frozen side, put the ice cream in freezer for a couple of hours.
Top it with blackberry and Enjoy!