Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Serendipity hot chocolate mix (available at certain gourmet food stores)
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 3-4 oz. Chocolate (I used Swiss dark chocolate and do recommend using dark chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Whipped cream, to taste
- 3-4 Ice cubes
- Cut the chocolate into pieces, keeping about an ounce for later use, and heat the chocolate and hot chocolate mix and 1/2 a cup of milk on a double boiler for 2-3 minutes, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from heat, add the remaining milk, sugar and ice cubes and blend it using a blender for 2-3 minutes. The ice cubes can be made out of chocolate milk in advance to maintain the density of the drink.
- Pour the drink into a glass. Grate the remaining 1 ounce of chocolate, add it to the drink and stir. Garnish with whipped cream and some grated chocolate. Enjoy!
Seasons Greetings and Enjoy!