Sunshine in a Cup | Turmeric Ginger Lemon Honey Tea
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ginger grated
- 1 Lemon medium sized
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper powder (optional)
- In a pan, add water, grated ginger, turmeric powder, honey, black pepper powder (optional). Cover it and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat to simmer level and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the above tea, keeping 2 wedges aside for garnish on top.
- Strain it in cups, add 1 lemon wedge in each.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the warm Sunshine in a Cup!