- 15-20 Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt (or regular)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional), freshly grated / Vegan cheese for vegan version
- a drizzle Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- Remove the sprouts from the stalk, if these are not removed already. Wash and clean these. Trim the ends off, and cut make the sprouts stand on flat bottom, cutting it half way through top to bottom. Remove the loose leaves around, if any. Cutting the brussels sprouts midway, ensures that the stem holds the rest of the leave intact.
- Heat oil in a skillet, on medium flame. Put the brussels sprouts in the skillet in single layer, cut side down. Drizzle some balsamic vinegar. Saute’ for about 3-5 minutes, until the sprouts are nicely caramelized. Then flip these and saute’ for another 3-5 minutes. Turn off the heat when nicely caramelized.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder. Mix. Finish it with freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional).Enjoy!
♥ Did you like or try this recipe? If so, I would love to hear from you. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more delicious posts and recipes. ♥