Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is a very easy, quick, no-bake, eggless dessert which can be ready in under 15 minutes. Makes for a great thoughtfully made edible gift this holiday season.
I made about 10 pounds of Chocolate Peppermint Fudge this season, along with 3 pounds of Peppermint Chocolate Bark, and Pistachio Sea sakt Coffee Dark Chocolate Bark, and it’s almost all gone. Gave these as gifts to my friends as well as my Niece and Nephew’s school teachers and friends, and it was loved by all. Very easy to make and a yummy holiday season treat!
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Looking to give thoughtful, edible Christmas gifts? Check out this Peppermint Fudge with very few ingredients. This is a quick, easy, no-bake, eggless dessert which can easily made vegan.Print Pin Recipe
Servings (slide to adjust): 15
- 16 oz. Semi-sweet Chocolate (I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate (I used Baker’s unsweetened chocolate)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea salt (regular salt works as well)
- 1 and 1/4 cup Condensed milk (sweetened) Use vegan condensed milk for vegan version
- 2 cups Candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. A square or rectangle glass container works as well.
- Mix all the ingredients (except crushed candy canes and sea-salt) well. Heat the mixture over a double boiler. Stir until the chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of crushed candy canes, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray. Smoothen the top. Sprinkle the remaining half cup of crushed candy canes. Refrigerate for half an hour or more. Cut into desired squares.Enjoy and share! One of the yummiest edible gifts for giving this season!
Makes about 2 1/2 pounds of fudge. Can easily double the batch size. An 8 inch square baking tray or something similar would work for this sized batch.
Tried this recipe? Please rate it. Thanks.Follow me on Instagram @eatmoreart
Leave a Reply