This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free.
Purple cabbage & Avocado Salad
- 1 Purple cabbage
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Alfalfa spouts
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili flakes or crushed black pepper Use either one.
- a pinch Freshly crushed sea salt Can use any salt
- Wash and clean the cabbage. Cut it into half. Further, cut it into a 1/2 to 1 inch disc.
- Make avocado rose following this recipe. https://eatmoreart.org/how-to-make-an-avocado-rose/
If you don't want to make avocado rose, you can also make slices of avocado.
- Put cabbage disc on a plate. Place the avocado rose on top of it. if arranging the avocado slices instead, arrange it in the middle next to each other, in a circular form making it a flower like formation. Sprinkle alfalfa spouts.
Alternatively, you can also cut the cabbage disc into pizza like slices, arrange it back in a circle and put the avocado rose/slices on top of it. That would make it easier to serve the salad.
- Drizzle it with olive oil and sprinkle some red chili flakes or freshly crushed black pepper and sea salt. Use either red chili flakes or black pepper. These go really well with avocado.
Check out my post on how to make an avocado rose.
Pin this recipe for later use.
♥ Did you like or try this recipe? If so, I would love to hear from you. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more delicious posts and recipes. ♥
Lynn Gwyneth says
This is beautiful and perfect for those of us on a diet! Sonal, what would you pair it with as a salad for a main dish?