Blueberry Pistachio Shrikhand
- 32 ounce Yogurt
- 2 cups Organic blueberries
- ¼ - ½ cup Pistachios, shelled and chopped
- ½ - 1 cup Sugar (per taste)
- Tie Yogurt in a cheese cloth so that the excess water is drained. Though I kept it over night, 4 hours should suffice.
- Take about 12-15 blueberries and make a puree out of it.
- Powder the sugar in a coffee grinder.
- Transfer the yogurt into a container. The texture and consistency would be like whipped butter. Add powdered sugar and blueberry puree. Mix. Add the fresh blueberries, keeping some aside for garnishing. Add chopped pistachios, leaving some for garnishing. Mix well and refrigerate it for a couple of hours.Garnish it with pistachios, and blueberries before serving.