Celebrating American Independence Day with this Organic berry almond oats smoothie with coconut flakes, flax & hemp seeds. This smoothie is vegan, loaded with super foods, and absolutely delicious.
Pride in our Heart; Memories in our Soul.
Salute the Nation on Republic Day and Always! #HappyIndependenceDay #America
Organic Berry Oats Almond Smoothie | Vegan
- 2 cups Almond milk (or any other nut milk)
- 3 tablespoons Oats
- ½ cup Strawberries
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Raspberries
- ¼ cup Cherries
- 4-5 quantity Blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 3 tablespoons Almonds
- 2 teaspoons Honey / maple syrup / other sweetener (optional)
- Soak oats in almond milk for half an hour. Doing so overnight and keeping it in refrigerator is ok too.
- Blend all of the above, except coconut flakes, in a blender or food processor. You may reserve some berries for the garnish.
- Serve the smoothie garnished with berries and coconut flakes. Enjoy 🙂