This Persimmon Chia Coconut Breakfast Pudding is a super simple, healthy, nutritious, and very delicious vegan recipe that can be ready in under 5 minutes.
A truly delicious breakfast. It feels like the ingredients are made for each other 🙂 . I made it using coconut milk, but it can also be made using any regular dairy milk or any other type of vegan milk. This vegan breakfast pudding is super easy to make. You will be tempted to snack on it any time of the day and not just restrict to breakfast.
Persimmons have been in the season and my Mom’s friend gave us a lot of persimmons from their backyard. These are fuyu variety of persimmons.
Persimmon Chia Breakfast Pudding
- 2 cups Coconut milk you can also use dairy milk or any other vegan milk instead
- 4 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 2 qty Persimmons I used the fuyu variety
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or any other sweetener optional
- a few Mint leaves, for garnishing
- ½ teaspoon Pistachios, chopped, for garnishing optional
- Soak chia seeds in coconut milk (or any other milk) at least for 2 hours. You can also soak it overnight. It is ok to keep refrigerated. Add maple syrup or any other sweetener if using.
- When you are ready to make the pudding, puree 1 Persimmon, and slice the other persimmon.
- Take 2 breakfast jars. Layer each with the coconut chia mixture, followed by pureed persimmon, followed by slices of persimmon.
- Garnish with mint/pistachios (optional). Serve and enjoy!
♥ Did you like or try this recipe? If so, I would love to hear from you. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more delicious posts and recipes. ♥
If you like Persimmons, you may also like the following recipe:
Check out more breakfast recipes here:
Benefits of Persimmon:
- Persimmons are high in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C and B, potassium and manganese. They also contain beneficial plant compounds like tannins and flavonoids.
- Persimmons are an excellent source of powerful antioxidants.
- Rich in fiber.
- Supports healthy vision
Leave a Reply