Arugula Pear Pomegranate salad is a very simple vegan salad, which is crispy and crunchy, sweet and tangy, delicious and healthy, easy and quick – all at the same time! It is just right for adorning your Christmas and Holiday season tablescapes.
Top the salad with some walnuts and cheese (vegan cheese for vegan version) to make it extra special. Adding fruit to a salad enhances the taste and makes it a fun recipe.
Given the simplicity of this salad, it goes well with a simple dressing. A simple dressing of lemon, olive oil, salt, black pepper enhances the taste of each ingredient in this salad.
This is a vegan, gluten-free, plant-based, healthy salad full of superfoods
Scroll down for the recipe as well as to read the health benefits of various ingredients of this salad.
Arugula Pear Pomegranate Salad
- Make a bed of arugula and any other greens on a plate.
- Slice a Pear and arrange it in floral shape if desired. Place it on top of arugula.Watch the video of how to make a rose/flower in the comments section.
- De-seed the pomegranate and sprinkle seeds on the salad.
- Top it with walnuts, sunflower seeds and any cheese (optional) that you like.
- Serve it with a dressing on the side.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under 'Dressing'. Serve it with the salad.
♥ Did you like or try this recipe? If so, I would love to hear from you. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more delicious posts and recipes. ♥
Benefits of Pear:
- Pears are rich in essential antioxidants, plant compounds, and dietary fiber.
- Pears are fat-free, cholesterol-free.
- Consuming pears reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Benefits of Pomegranate:
Pomegranate is amongst the healthiest fruit on earth. There are many health benefits of Pomegranate. Listed below are just a few of them.
- Pomegranates are loaded with healthy nutrients and have a very impressive nutrient profile.
- Pomegranates contain punicalagin and punicic acid, unique substances that are responsible for most of their health benefits. These are the two plant compounds that have powerful medicinal benefits.
- The punicalagin in pomegranate juice has been shown to reduce inflammation, one of the leading drivers of many serious diseases, including cancer and diabetes.
- Pomegranates are known to help lower the blood pressure as well as reduce joint pain and arthritis.
If you liked this salad, you may also like the following salads: